For Draper Dentist Dr. Faddis
A common misconception is that a root canal is a painful procedure. Actually, root canals are similar to having a cavity filled, producing minimal pain.
Common causes for the need of endodontic treatment:
- Inflamed/infected tooth pulp
- Severe sensitivity to hot and cold elements
- Tooth decay
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Blow to the tooth
- Swelling or tenderness near the infected tooth
- Repeated dental procedures on a tooth
- One tooth is darker than the others
Please contact our office for an evaluation if you experience any of the symptoms above and we will evaluate to see if an endodontist is needed.